“Project-Based School Management and Effective School Indicators“
Reference Number : TR-2010-023-001
We would like to invite you to participate in the COMENIUS in-service training course “Project-Based School Management and Effective School Indicators“ Reference Number : TR-2010-023-001 which will be organized by the Menderes Town National Education Directorate (Turkey) in Izmir, Turkey, between 26 of September -1st of October 2010.
You can find detailed program at folloving link:
Persons willing to participate may apply for Comenius grant - National Agency in each country may pay the course fee for you.
• Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs)
• Teacher trainers
• Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors
• Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education
• Other (Paid or voluntary) management staff in the institution/organisation
• Non-teaching administrative staff
How to Apply for the course:
1-Send us filled out Pre-registiration form (see attachment) stating that you would like to participate in the course.
2. We will send you via e-mail the message confirming your pre-registration. Print and keep it because you will need to enclose it to your application for a Comenius grant to the National Agency.
3. Contact your National Agency (find the address of your National Agency http://ec.europa.eu/education/programmes/llp/national_en.html) and ask about action “Comenius in service training for adult education staff”, deadline for application for a grant and all required documents.
4. Fill in the application form (you will find it on the website of your National Agency) and enclose confirmation of pre-registration and any other documents required by your National Agency.
5. If you successfully get a Comenius grant, you should contact us as soon as possible so as to confirm your participation in course.
6. After that, we will formally register you as a participant of the course and send you all necessary logistic information.
Please note that the first deadline for grant applications is 30th of April 2010, so be sure not to miss it. In order to submit a mobility grant request to your NA, you need to present them the proof that you have been registered for this training course.
For further information, and to register for the course, please contact:
Emin Bakay, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
Phone: 0090 505 232 2992
Mehmet Emin BAKAY
Menderes Ilce Milli Egitim Mudurlugu
Menderes Town National Education Directorate
Menderes / Izmir / Turkey